User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers

Heat Press and Heat Transfer Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat press technology. Transfer paper, inks, plastisol transfers, vinyl cutters, printers, commercial usage, durability, suppliers, etc.

Source for vinyl and heat transfer supplies in Germany".

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 4 Days Ago Apr 20, 2017 2:26:17 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Source for vinyl and heat transfer supplies in Germany".

Hello
I am new here and I am almost ready make my first t-shirts!
I have problem to find material for Cameo 3 (heat transfer vinyls and stickers vinyls) and also heat transfer paper and good ink for my Epson 7110 WF
I need also T-Shirt supplier (fruit of the loom or Russell )
I live in Germany the last 4 years (I am Greek ) and I need a supplier located in Germany or Austria
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Days Ago Apr 20, 2017 9:19:04 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Edward

Default Re: Source for vinyl and heat transfer supplies in Germany".

you do know poli-tape is manufactured in germany, right?
poli-tape.de

Old 4 Days Ago Apr 21, 2017 2:27:28 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Holger

Hi, you'll get everything for Cameo at https://www.hobbyplotter.de/shop/

Shirts you get at https://shop.l-shop-team.de/

Old 4 Days Ago Apr 21, 2017 10:54:23 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Pat
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Falk and Ross are the biggest European printwear distributor, and they stock most major brands, including Fruit of the Loom and Russell. They have branches in both Germany and Austria.

https://www.falk-ross.eu/en/Where-to...us-oxid/?shp=1.

I use their UK branch regularly, and they are very reliable.

This is a discussion about Source for vinyl and heat transfer supplies in Germany". that was posted in the Heat Press and Heat Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.