anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers

Heat Press and Heat Transfer Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat press technology. Transfer paper, inks, plastisol transfers, vinyl cutters, printers, commercial usage, durability, suppliers, etc.

anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 20th, 2008 Feb 20, 2008 2:48:25 PM -   #1 (permalink)
PMK
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: PMK
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers?

Has anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers?

Old February 24th, 2008 Feb 24, 2008 2:46:25 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Rhonda
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers?

I haven't, but I've seen a couple of threads lately about Art Brands. Did you try a search?

Old July 18th, 2009 Jul 18, 2009 8:09:47 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: John

Default Re: anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers?

I have used Art Brands - I find them to be very good

john

Old July 21st, 2009 Jul 21, 2009 6:39:53 PM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rick
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

M&M requires that every job be quoted which doesn't work for me but I believe there is an old thread about them floating around. The folks at Universal are very nice. I contacted them about their digital transfers and they asked me to send them my file and they sent me a sample. Unfortunately the customer backed out and I never ended up using them. The color match on the sample transfer was perfect.

Old October 16th, 2009 Oct 16, 2009 5:37:38 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Amy

I just got a shipment from Art Brands. The website is ok for browsing their product but not much else. I was fortunate to get help by phone from a sales rep, Toby, and she really follows up. I hope their sales staff are appreciated because though it took three tries to actually get a catalog,she hung in there. I'm pleased with the product but I don't think everyone would have the time to be as persistent. Thank you Toby. Having a non-functioning website is pretty damaging to the perception of the company.

Old October 16th, 2009 Oct 16, 2009 7:28:20 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rick
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemdesign
Having a non-functioning website is pretty damaging to the perception of the company.
It could be better set-up for ordering stock designs directly off the web rather than from a catalog.

My issue with them is that every custom job needs to be quoted, like M&M, which works fine if you are selling retail but is a pain in the rear otherwise.

This is a discussion about anyone used M&M Designs, Art Brands, or Universal Transfers for custom heat transfers? that was posted in the Heat Press and Heat Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.