T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

[CLOTHING LINE] Arty Runnerchick Shirts- Feedback please

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 2nd, 2012 Oct 2, 2012 5:55:44 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Cait
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Arty Runnerchick Shirts- Feedback please

Hi! I'm new here and in the first stages of starting a line of running shirts. I'm a freelance writer and artist so have used my blog platform to sell my shirts. I'd greatly appreciate any help, advice, critiques...as you can imagine I'm more than a bit nervous, be brutal!
Thanks,
Cait
Store |

Tags: , ,

This is a discussion about Arty Runnerchick Shirts- Feedback please that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.