T-Shirt Forums banner

Mock-up kits with model. Free to use. ^___^

21K views 43 replies 32 participants last post by  jsf 
#1 ·
Hello fellow printers, designers and artists.

I have made these mock-up kits with models. Adapting from the kit format made from Emptees in which I included models for males and females with front and back presentation. Like the Emptees', it includes various shirt colors and ease to use.

I have also included a kit for long sleeves shirts...

DOWNLOAD LINK: MALE KIT

DOWNLOAD LINK: FEMALE KIT

DOWNLOAD LINK: LONG-SLEEVES KIT

IT'S ALL FREE TO USE... ENJOY! :)

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
You are all welcome.

No problem with me. The images/models used are downloaded for free (from DBH). Therefore claiming for something which is free will be unnecessary... Well, if someone can tell and do oppose the idea please be kind enough to share your technical opinion because I live in another country so to speak.

But IMHO, I think it will be more appropriate to use your own model for your ads... and I can help you with that. :)

#16 ·
#26 ·
Thanks for the warning Alexus, the file I have uploaded from the beginning does not have that "secret.exe" file (should only be the .PSD)

I'll will try to upload the original only with the .PSD...

To those who might download the file,,, kindly check and only the .PSD (Photoshop) is all you need to extract.

Attachments

#28 ·
If the exe virus is in your WinRar files on DropBox, either the PC you used to create the RAR was infected at the time you compressed the file, or else your DropBox account has been compromised and the virus was appended after the fact by some script that's made to look for these kinds of things.

PSD files are already compressed, assuming you used compressed image files (compressed TIF or PNG or JPG) to begin with. I doubt RARing or ZIPping them will result in much more space savings. As you mentioned, it's safer to just upload the PSD, which makes it harder to hide viruses in a compressed file.

#32 · (Edited)
He there fraser, I am not so sure how since I am not working on Macs. Reading some other forums says that it should work on Macs if the file was saved with "Maximum compatibility" in PS, other suggests to open it via "Open as..." in PS.

Any other who knows best, kindly comment... Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.