Looking for blank t-shirt manufacturer in the USA that has higher end quality shirts - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Buying > General T-Shirt Buying Discussion
Talk about a new t-shirt design you have seen, a cool t-shirt in the media, or most things t-shirt related (on the retail side).

Looking for blank t-shirt manufacturer in the USA that has higher end quality shirts

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aimeev07
  • 1 Post By rastoma

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 12th, 2017 Apr 12, 2017 10:59:15 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: aimee
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for blank t-shirt manufacturer in the USA that has higher end quality shirts

Hello,

I am looking for a Blank t-shirt manufacturer/distributor in the USA that has higher end quality shirts.

I am mostly looking for Ladies V-Neck T-shirt and Racerback Tank Top. Not 100% Cotton. More of a Cotton blend or a nicer material. A shirt that is nice enough to wear with Jean and heals etc..

I have looked into Delta Apparel, Pima Apparel, Royal Apparel, Bella, and other sites that sell other brands but still haven't found what I am looking for.

I am more interested in dealing directly with a Manufacturer than a 3rd party vendor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Angelat likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 12th, 2017 Apr 12, 2017 12:57:08 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: Looking for blank t-shirt manufacturer in the USA that has higher end quality shirts

You won't be able to buy directly from most manufacturers unless you're dealing in quantities of tens of thousands or more. And even then you probably won't get better pricing than from some of the big distributors who buy millions of shirts a year directly from the manufacturers.

Open an account at TSC Apparel. They have a large selection. 99% of the time price will tell you which ones are the 'higher quality' shirts. The better the shirt the more it's going to be. If you don't have a tax ID number to open an account with TSC then go to Jiffyshirts.com. They have one of the largest selections for a company that sells to the public.

For ladies shirts, the majority of people are going to Bella+Canvas for a premium shirt over the bargain ones.
Angelat likes this.

Old April 14th, 2017 Apr 14, 2017 5:44:06 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: aimee
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Looking for blank t-shirt manufacturer in the USA that has higher end quality shirts

Actually, I am a start up company with a Tax ID and I am working with Delta Apparel Manufacturing for Men's 65/35 Poly/Cotton shirts and surprising the prices are amazing and don't need to order in large quantities. I am working with an amazing Rep if you need information. Also, Pima Apparel Manufactures has great products at great prices. However, I am just looking for a higher end V-Neck shirt for Ladies.

I did order 7 sample shirts from Bella+Canvas and I am kind of disappointed with the quality of the shirt. I have been hearing everyone mention this company for quality but in my opinion the shirts aren't the greatest.

I know there are many Manufactures/Distributors out there it's just really hard to find them...

I will check out TSA Apparel. Thank you!!!!

This is a discussion about Looking for blank t-shirt manufacturer in the USA that has higher end quality shirts that was posted in the General T-Shirt Buying Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.