Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Buying > General T-Shirt Buying Discussion
Talk about a new t-shirt design you have seen, a cool t-shirt in the media, or most things t-shirt related (on the retail side).

Need to purchase Shimmel Half Tees

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 25th, 2012 Apr 25, 2012 5:18:43 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Mary Ann
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Need to purchase Shimmel Half Tees

Help! I am looking to order about 100 shimmel half tees in oxford grey but can't find anyone that carries them. Where can I find them?

This is a discussion about Need to purchase Shimmel Half Tees that was posted in the General T-Shirt Buying Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.