T-Shirt Forums banner

error 10033

[Fast T-Jet Blazer Express] 
5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  elitecustomprint 
#1 ·
i keep getting error 10033 and i cant figure it out???

#4 ·
From Mike in our Support Department:

The 10033 error is generated from the Epson itself and none of the Blazer components.
Under normal circumstances, the bar in the front of the Epson unit turns itself before starting to print.
This bar is located under the top cover in the front. It rests on plastic bushings. If there is any resistance
not allowing the bar to move, the error is generated. Also, on the white ink side, there is a gear that
"toggles" back and forth which moves the bar. This "toggle" mechanism is activated by a piece
of plastic in the shape of a triangle. That triangle piece is known to become loose and fail. It snaps
onto the end of a plastic bar. The bar has a tab that sticks out from the top of the frame-push it towards
the frame, and make sure the plastic triangle is snapped in securely. The opposite end of this bar
has a spring on it, and sometimes where it connects to breaks off. If so, that part needs replacement.

Harry
Equipment Zone

#5 ·
thanks mike i found out that on the white ink side of the machine the gears that move the metal bar were not making good contact. Just cleaned that area and made sure the gears moved properly and now the error is removed but my printhead went back to firing white all the time when it prints so as soon as it slides out of home postion it starts spraying white. I have replaced the small board on the front but that seems to have not been the problem.

#6 ·
Hi all, I have been having the same error (00010033) and have checked the items listed in this thread but everything seems to be OK there. My machine will print one time and then the print head will return to the home position, go through the normal post print movements but it sounds like the gears are striping and then the print head rails rotate to the full up position and then sounds like the gears are locking up and can't turn any more. I then get the error code but when I reset the maint power it will print but then do the same thing again. Hope this makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.