Pls advise: a good Website to find the Dollar Value/Evaluation for my sites $$ Value/Net Worth, Thx. :) - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Ecommerce Site Design

Ecommerce Category Sponsor

Discuss website design for ecommerce sites, useability, navigation and other development considerations. To get feedback on your t-shirt design(s) or website, please post a request in our Site Reviews and Design Reviews section here.

Pls advise: a good Website to find the Dollar Value/Evaluation for my sites $$ Value/Net Worth, Thx. :)

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old October 3rd, 2008 Oct 3, 2008 5:49:36 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Girlzndollz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,384 Posts

Default Pls advise: a good Website to find the Dollar Value/Evaluation for my sites $$ Value/Net Worth, Thx. :)

Hi all, I found this site. It evaluates the Net Worth of a website. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on this site, or knows of a better one. It's free, sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes free is good.

Do you have any advice to share on websites like this? Are there better one to thisinformation?

(Net worth, daily page views, daily ad revenue)

Here's the one I am looking at:

ebay.com Estimated Worth $133.84 Million USD by websiteoutlook

Thanks, all! Have a really nice day.

PS: Sorry Ebay is in there, it's just there as an example to show the info the site gives.

Old October 3rd, 2008 Oct 3, 2008 6:01:13 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Suzanne
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Pls advise: a good Website to find the Dollar Value/Evaluation for my sites $$ Value/Net Worth, Thx. :)

godaddy also offers a service that will do this, you do have to pay for them to evaluate your site though... I have not heard of the other company but since it is free it wouldn't hurt! Then depending on what you need to have/use the information for it may be worth going through a paid company like godaddy or someone else and you could compare to see how accurate the free one was

Old October 3rd, 2008 Oct 3, 2008 6:35:23 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Extravaganza Winner
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Robert
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default Re: Pls advise: a good Website to find the Dollar Value/Evaluation for my sites $$ Value/Net Worth, Thx. :)

Neat link. I found out mine is worth $255.50, I could get a tank of gas with that!

Old October 6th, 2008 Oct 6, 2008 11:31:37 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Thanked 5,771 Times in 3,157 Posts

If your site is earning revenue, I don't know of an "automated" website that will tell you your site's worth.

In reality, the site's worth really comes down to how much someone else is willing to pay for it.

But as for appraising a website (or domain name) there are a few paid services that come to mind like the one at sedo.com, the one at moniker.com. Here's an article that gets into the details about valuing a website: Stuntdubl Business Search Marketing Consulting Website Value 101 - How to Appraise a Website

If you're looking for fun type tools where you can type in a domain name to get a number based on a variety of factors (which may not necessarily be based in reality), there are a few of those that I've seen like:

Website Value Calculator » What is YOUR site worth?

and:

Website Value Calculator - What is your website worth?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
Girlzndollz (October 6th, 2008)

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

This is a discussion about Pls advise: a good Website to find the Dollar Value/Evaluation for my sites $$ Value/Net Worth, Thx. :) that was posted in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.