is there software that will allow my customers to design a t-shirt on my site so I can print it? - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

TShirtForums Mobile Apps
TShirtForums iPhone App
TShirtForums Android App

Follow T-ShirtForums on TwitterT-ShirtForums Video Channel on YouTubeBecome a Fan of T-Shirt Forums on Facebook

Add to Google

Subscribe to the T-ShirtForums Newsletter

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Ecommerce Site Design

Ecommerce Category Sponsor

Discuss website design for ecommerce sites, useability, navigation and other development considerations. To get feedback on your t-shirt design(s) or website, please post a request in our Site Reviews and Design Reviews section here.

is there software that will allow my customers to design a t-shirt on my site so I can print it?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 13th, 2010 May 13, 2010 11:12:41 PM -   #46 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Robert
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: is there software that will allow my customers to design a t-shirt on my site so I can print it?

hmm...

The cost of this software and the features that come with it by using a third party that handles all of the hosting and ownership the software is expensive and proprietary via offsite to the software developers.

Always remember that. If you dont want to fool with the web programming side of it and claim it as your own custom site ..So be it!

Don't expect to watch webtraffic and trends on your site and want to make adjustments to current promotions and other campaigns and future endeavors with the website to not either

A. more costly to achieve or

B. You are stuck within the limits of the software providers mercy of giving a crap about your idea for your site or if they will even support you in free thinking and being innovative.

I think that these type of companies that sell their software like this are ok. Because there are a lot of people that have no clue about coding html or php or database integration or binary bloodlines surging through a CPU at sub quantum speeds....blah blah blah

I think that the licensing on these widgets ( that are just clever flash and java programming) are useful and should be available as an integrate able embeded extension to popular CMS systems. Sold for under $500.00 and out the gate for the people who know what they are doing.

This model would still sell the DYI web dudes and dudettes and then let the rest of the people who aren't as web savvy do the all in one solutions being stamped out in the hundreds and spinning like an autopress slinging shirts throughout the world wide web.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2010 May 14, 2010 7:20:31 AM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Justin

Default Re: is there software that will allow my customers to design a t-shirt on my site so I can print it?

Pikiware.com is fine but I made my own website.
I don't want to use theirs.

Old May 14th, 2010 May 14, 2010 1:56:14 PM -   #48 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Good luck with this, seems like a bit of a headache.

Old May 25th, 2010 May 25, 2010 4:32:24 PM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

About Pikiware - how do you print the films for the artwork?

Old May 25th, 2010 May 25, 2010 7:56:37 PM -   #50 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

We've actually been down this road for embroidery, screen printing and tackle twill, and like many things, it's a great fit for some - terrible for others. Best experience has been with long running corporate programs that have a lot of repeat orders.

FYI - solution was custom built.

Old June 3rd, 2013 Jun 3, 2013 7:49:00 AM -   #51 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

hi, does anyone know an open source t-shirt designer based on Javascript? thanks

Old June 3rd, 2013 Jun 3, 2013 8:08:57 AM -   #52 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: imhotep

Thanks to everyone's input! I didnt post the original question but all your input helped me a lot!

Old June 6th, 2013 Jun 6, 2013 12:13:43 PM -   #53 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhind
Is there a program or software that I can use on my web site for a customer to be able to designs a shirt.
We actively use/run our site with InkSoft.

Old January 7th, 2014 Jan 7, 2014 9:47:17 AM -   #54 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Steve

opentshirt.com

Old March 10th, 2017 Mar 10, 2017 4:48:07 PM -   #55 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Shawn

Any new developments on this subject in the last 3 years?

Old March 10th, 2017 Mar 10, 2017 7:16:10 PM -   #56 (permalink)
Former Member
T-Shirt Master

yes, there are so many softwares which allow your customer to design t shirts.
1.GraffixPro Studio
2.T-shirt Design Software

Old March 13th, 2017 Mar 13, 2017 8:21:47 AM -   #57 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Thanked 1,093 Times in 933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinGN
yes, there are so many softwares which allow your customer to design t shirts.
1.GraffixPro Studio
2.T-shirt Design Software
GraffixPro Studio is not for a website install and is not for the individual customer to use, it is tailored to DTG and for the tshirt business owner to use to create tshirts, not his customers ...

http://www.graffixprostudio.com/

Old 6 Days Ago Apr 18, 2017 7:24:12 PM -   #58 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob emb
matto
one last thing. Yes you are in a true sense leasing it but check it out before you pass on it.

How much would you pay to generate $10,000.

It is on their site if you only put up your site no affiliate sites -- it would cost you $300.00 a month for $10,000.00 in sales. Lets say you are only marking your stuff up 100% that means your total cost of gooods is $5,000.00 I would gladly pay $300.00 to make $5,000.00 if the only way I could make it is having to use a system developed by someone else(pikiware). This system is a total package with everything you need and more.

It may sound Like i work for pikiware but I do not I am just like you trying to find a niche that I will be succesful in and if success equates to costing me $300.00 per montrh that is a really small price to pay.

Best of luck

Bob

Bob- with the big online store that do heavy marketing (customink, etc), are you getting business from the software and website alone or through directed ads online? I'm new to online sales and trying to figure out what avenue to go down. I don't mind paying for something if it helps bring in business, but something has to open the door for customers I don't already know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a discussion about is there software that will allow my customers to design a t-shirt on my site so I can print it? that was posted in the Ecommerce Site Design section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.