Where can I find Greek letters in the font Old English in Poly Twill Material? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Need to Register?

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

Cad-Cut Direct Help Forums

PLEASE NOTE: The CAD-CUT Direct Support Forums are hosted by T-ShirtForums.com.

In order to post a question here, you will need to fill out the quick T-ShirtForums.com Registration form here to get new login details that you'll use to access the forum.

This will be separate from any login information you have for Stahls'. After you login to T-ShirtForums.com, this notice will automagically disappear :)

+   T-Shirt Forums > Vendors > CAD-CUT Direct Help Forums
Officially sponsored help forums for CAD-CUT Direct. Get help from fellow customers and official company representatives about products sold by CAD-CUT Direct.

Where can I find Greek letters in the font Old English in Poly Twill Material?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 16th, 2017 Mar 16, 2017 10:13:06 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Where can I find Greek letters in the font Old English in Poly Twill Material?

I have the Melco Embroidery Machine and I make gear for Greek sororities and fraternities. I have the Mega Greek font software provided by Stahls which is very useful. But my customers are looking for Greek letters in the font OLD ENGLISH. Does anyone know where I can get the software for that font AND the actual cut letters itself?

Old March 20th, 2017 Mar 20, 2017 10:22:03 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Nick
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Where can I find Greek letters in the font Old English in Poly Twill Material?

Hello,

That is not a font combination that I have heard of, however you can send us artwork on what you want the letters to look like right on our website.

Stahls' ID - Creating and Uploading Your Art:

We usually get back to art quotes within 24-36 business hours.

Thank you,

Nick

This is a discussion about Where can I find Greek letters in the font Old English in Poly Twill Material? that was posted in the CAD-CUT Direct Help Forums section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.